From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flu is a vernacular name for influenza.
Flu or FLU may also refer to:
- Human flu, influenza that affects humans
- Avian influenza, influenza endemic to birds
- Swine flu, influenza endemic to pigs
- Equine influenza, influenza endemic to horses
- Influenza A virus subtype H5N1, a strain of avian influenza
- Influenza-like illness, any acute illness with flu-like symptoms
- Stomach flu, also known as gastroenteritis
- Haemophilus influenzae, or H. flu, a bacterial infection which can cause respiratory infections and sepsis
- Man flu, a pejorative term - the idea that men exaggerate cold symptoms
- Flushing Airport's IATA code
- FLU (plant gene), mutation that causes plants to glow red in presence of blue light
- The Flu (Parks and Recreation), an episode of the NBC comedy series Parks and Recreation
- Flu Press, an imprint of VDM Publishing devoted to the reproduction of Wikipedia content
- Flu (film), a 2013 Korean film
- Fluent Form, an Australian rapper also known as Flu
- Cat flu
- Flew (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Flu"
- All pages with titles containing "Flu"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.