From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fluctuation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fluctuation may refer to:
- Quantum fluctuation arising from the uncertainty principle
- Statistical fluctuations, very important in statistics, statistical mechanics, and thermodynamics
- Thermal fluctuations, statistical fluctuations in a thermodynamic variable
- An alternative name for conjuncture, a critical combination of events in economics
- Volatility (finance), price fluctuation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fluctuation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.