From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fluffy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fluffy may refer to: Something that is soft, furry, billowy, and/or of a light, pleasant feeling or sensation to the touch.
- Fluffy, stand-up comedian Gabriel Iglesias
- Fluffy (UAV), an unmanned aerial vehicle
- Fluffy transcription factor, a gene of the mold Neurospora crassa
Fluffy may also refer to:
Comics and literature
- Fluffy, a fictional cat character in the Disney comics series Darkwing Duck
- Fluffy (comics), a graphic novel by Simone Lia
- Fluffy (Harry Potter), a giant three-headed dog in the novel Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Film and television
- Fluffy (1965 film), a 1965 film starring Shirley Jones
- Fluffy, a 2003 short film starring Fred Ewanuick
- Fluffy, a fictional pet elephant belonging to the character Oscar the Grouch on the TV series Sesame Street
- Fluffy, a 1990s band associated with the band Breakfast with Amy
- Fluffy (band), a 1990s UK punk band
- "Fluffy", a 2013 single by Wolf Alice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.