|Founder||Marcel Gotlib, Alexis and Jacques Diament|
|Year founded||1 April 1975|
Fluide Glacial is a monthly Franco-Belgian comics magazine and a publishing house founded on 1 April 1975 by Marcel Gotlib, Alexis and Jacques Diament . During its years of publication it has featured the work of French and international authors and graphic artists such as Jacques Lob, Luc Nisset, Édika, Claire Bretécher, Jean Solé , François Boucq, Moebius, Jean-Claude Mézières, Loup, Daniel Goossens, Stéphane Charbonnier, Tignous and André Franquin. It now sells some 120,000 copies a month. It is owned by Groupe Flammarion.
- Fluide Glacial publications by the year BDoubliées (French)
- Anne Penketh (9 January 2015). "Stéphane Charbonnier: Cartoonist and editor of Charlie Hebdo". The Independent. Retrieved 28 April 2015.
- Theo Merz (7 January 2015). "Paris shooting: the cartoonists who were killed". The Guardian. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "Bilan 2009". ACBD. December 2009. Retrieved 6 January 2010.[dead link]
- Fluide Glacial official site (French)
- La mémoire de Fluide Glacial issue descriptions on BDoubliées (French)
|This Franco-Belgian comics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|