|Founder||Marcel Gotlib, Alexis and Jacques Diament|
|Year founded||1 April 1975|
Fluide Glacial is a monthly Franco-Belgian comics magazine and a publishing house founded on 1 April 1975 by Marcel Gotlib, Alexis and Jacques Diament. During its years of publication it has featured the work of French and international authors and graphic artists such as Jacques Lob, Luc Nisset, Édika, Claire Bretécher, Jean Solé, François Boucq, Moebius, Jean-Claude Mézières, Loup, Daniel Goossens, Stéphane Charbonnier, Tignous and André Franquin. It now sells some 120,000 copies a month. It is owned by Groupe Flammarion.
- Fluide Glacial publications by the year BDoubliées (French)
- Anne Penketh (9 January 2015). "Stéphane Charbonnier: Cartoonist and editor of Charlie Hebdo". The Independent. Retrieved 28 April 2015.
- Theo Merz (7 January 2015). "Paris shooting: the cartoonists who were killed". The Guardian. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "Bilan 2009". ACBD. December 2009. Retrieved 6 January 2010.[dead link]
- Fluide Glacial official site (French)
- La mémoire de Fluide Glacial issue descriptions on BDoubliées (French)
|This Franco-Belgian comics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|