From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fluxion or fluxions in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fluxion may refer to:
- In Newton's notation, the derivative of a continuous function
- Method of Fluxions, Isaac Newton's book on differential calculus
- An alternate spelling of fluxon, a quantum of magnetic flux
- Fluxion (artist), Konstantinos Soublis
- Fluxion (album), The Ocean Collective's first LP
- Newton's method for solving an equation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fluxion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.