Flying Monsters 3D
Flying Monsters 3D is a natural history documentary about the pterosaurs. It was written and presented by David Attenborough and was produced by Atlantic Productions for Sky 3D. Originally broadcast on Christmas Day 2010, it was the first 3D documentary to be screened on British television and was released in theatres and IMAX cinemas the following year. Flying Monsters 3D went on to become the first 3D programme to win a BAFTA award.
- Barraclough, Leo. "3D draws doc converts". Variety. Retrieved 18 May 2012.
- Official website for Flying Monsters 3D theatrical release
- Programme website at Atlantic Productions
- Official 2D trailer from Atlantic Productions
- Flying Monsters 3D at the Internet Movie Database
|This article about a nature documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|