Flying fish (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Flying fish are a marine fish family consisting of about 70 species. Their unusually large pectoral fins allow them to take short gliding flights through the air above the surface of the water to escape predators.
Flying fish can also refer to:
- Flying Fish (film), a Sri Lankan film by Sanjeewa Pushpakumara
- Cape Flying Fish, part of Thurston Island in Antarctica
- Flying Fish case, a US Supreme Court case on presidential powers
- Flying Fish Cove, main settlement of Christmas Island
- Flying Fish (roller coaster), a roller coaster at Thorpe Park, an amusement park in Surrey, England
- Flying Fish Brewing Company, a craft beer brewer in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Flying Fish Records
- Pike Place Fish Market, a fishmonger famous for throwing fish
- HMS Flying Fish, a name given to several British Navy Ships.
- USS Flying Fish, a name given to three different US Navy ships
- The Exocet guided missile, named after the French name for flying fish.
- The constellation Volans ("flying", originally "Piscis Volans" = "flying fish").
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flying fish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.