From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up focal point in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Focal point may refer to:
- Focus (optics), the point at which initially collimated rays of light meet after passing through a convex lens, or reflecting from a concave mirror
- In Fine art, a Focal Point focuses specifically on a point of interest which makes a canvas unique. (e.g. Girl with a Pearl Earring by Johannes Vermeer)
- In mathematics:
- In an antenna (electronics):
- In game theory, a Focal point is an equilibrium more likely to be chosen by the players because it seems special, natural or relevant to them
- In computer programs, Telelogic Focal Point is a configurable Web-based decision support platform for requirements management, product management and project portfolio management.
- Focal Point (album), a 1976 studio album by McCoy Tyner
- Focal Point, an imprint of National Geographic
- In business, the person or organization responsible for the coordination of activities and tasks among several groups or networks
- Among science fiction fanzines, a fanzine which in its era was central to the fannish culture of the day
- In IT service management, the person or entity responsible for coordinating service delivery and acting as an escalation point for service delivery failures
- In computer software category, FocalPoint (software), is a project administration and timesheet registration software by The Access Group.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Focal point.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.