|Full name||Fodé Camara|
|Date of birth||9 December 1973|
|Place of birth||Guinea|
|Current club||PSM Makassar (assistant coach)|
|2013-||PSM Makassar (assistant coach)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Camara began his professional career in Belgium with Sint-Niklase. He played for several other Belgian clubs, including Waregem and Kortrijk. He scored a goal for Kortrijk as they achieved their biggest margin of victory over his-former club Waregem on 25 January 1998.
Camara made several appearances for the Guinea national football team, including appearances at the 1994 and 1998 African Cup of Nations finals. He played for Guinea at the 1989 FIFA U-17 World Championship.
- "KV Kortrijk 9 SV (Zulte) Waregem 7" (in Dutch). Sportwereld. 2008-01-11.
- Courtney, Barrie (2005-08-15). "African Nations Cup 1994 - Final Tournament Details". RSSSF.
- Courtney, Barrie (2005-06-05). "African Nations Cup 1998 - Final Tournament Details". RSSSF.
- Fodé Camara – FIFA competition record
- Seto, Wahyu. "Hadapi Play Off, Bontang FC Ganti Pelatih". bolanews.com. Bola. Retrieved 4 October 2012.
- Fodé Camara at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Guinean football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|