From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fogging in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fogging may refer to:
- Distance fog, a technique used in 3D computer graphics
- Fogging (photography), adverse impacts in photography
- Fogging (censorship), a technique for visual censorship
- Anti-fog, substance to prevent fogging of surfaces like glass and plastic
- An assertiveness technique
- Slang term for an electronic cigarette smoking [MJP]
- In agriculture and public health, small spray particles less than 50 micrometres
- A Mosquito control technique.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.