From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fold (disambiguation))
|Look up fold or folding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fold or folding may refer to:
- Paper folding, the art of folding paper
- Book folding, in book production
- Skin fold, an area of skin that folds
- Fold (poker), in the game of poker, to discard one's hand and forfeit interest in the current pot
- Fold (album), the debut release by Australian rock band Epicure
- Fold (geology), one or a stack of originally flat and planar surfaces that are bent or curved as a result of plastic deformation
- Folding (chemistry), the process by which a molecule assumes its shape or conformation
- Folding (signal processing), an aspect of aliasing
- Folding (Dynkin diagram), a way of obtaining one Dynkin diagram from another
- Fold coverage, quality of a DNA sequence
- Polygon folding, or polyhedron folding
- Fold (higher-order function), a type of programming operation on data structures
- fold (Unix), a computer program used to wrap lines to fit in a specified width
- Folding editor, a text editor that supports text folding or code folding, allowing the user to hide and reveal blocks of text
- case folding is the conversion of letter case in a string
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Folding"
- All pages with titles containing "Folding"
- Folder (disambiguation)
- Bend (disambiguation)
- Crease (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.