From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Folders)
|Look up folder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Folder may refer:
- File folder, a kind of folder that holds loose paper.
- Folder (computing), a virtual container within a digital file system, in which groups of files and other folders can be kept and organized
- FOLDER (disk compression), a disk compression component of PTS-DOS
- Folding machine, a machine used for folding paper
- Folding bicycle, a bicycle which can be folded for compactness
- Folder 5, a J-pop group formerly called Folder
- Pole Folder, a producer of electronic music
- Short Folder, a series of aeroplanes designed with folding wings for shipborne use (from 1913)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Folder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.