From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Foley may refer to:
- Foley, Alabama
- Foley, Florida, a community in Taylor County, Florida
- Foley, Minnesota
- Foley, Missouri
- Foley Field, baseball stadium in Athens, Georgia
- Foley Square in Manhattan
- Foley Island, Nunavut
- Foley (surname), a list of people with the surname
- Baron Foley, British peerage title
- Foley (musician), Miles Davis sideman 1987–1991
- Miss Foley, a fictional character from the novel Something Wicked This Way Comes
- Foley (filmmaking), a process or a studio for creating sound effects used to enhance film or video soundtrack
- Foley catheter, the most common type of indwelling urinary catheter
- HMS Foley, more than one ship of the British Royal Navy
- USS Foley (DE-270), a United States Navy destroyer escort in commission from August to October 1945
- Foly (disambiguation)
- Foley's department store of Houston, Texas
- Foley Building (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Foley"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.