From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Folktales)
Folktale or folk tale may refer to the following:
- Fairy tales in the European tradition
- Folklore in general
- Old wives' tale
- Folktales (album), a 2000 studio album by the band The Big Wu
- Hungarian Folktales (TV series), a Hungarian animated series based on Hungarian folk tales
- Folk Tale (video game), a sandbox video game
- A Folk Tale, an 1854 ballet by Danish choreographer August Bournonville
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.