From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Follis can refer to:
- Follis, a Roman and Byzantine coin
- Follis (ball game), a Roman ball game
- Cycles Follis, a defunct French bicycle manufacturer
- Arianna Follis, Italian cross country skier
- Charles Follis, first black professional football player
- Association for Logic, Language and Information or FoLLI, an international learned society
- Piero Folli, anti-Nazi parish priest
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Follis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.