From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up follow-up or follow up in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Follow-up may refer to:
- Sequel, the continuation of a work of literature, film, theatre or music
- Followup-To, a special kind of Crossposting in the internet
- A patient's revisit in ambulatory care
- The revisit of participants in a clinical trial
- A participant not coming to such a revisit is called "lost to follow-up"
- Kepler Follow-up Program
- Follow-Up and Arrangement Committee, a former alliance of Iraqi opposition groups
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Follow-up.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.