From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up follow-up or follow up in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Follow-up may refer to:
- Sequel, the continuation of a work of literature, film, theatre or music
- Followup-To, a special kind of Crossposting in the internet
- A patient's revisit in ambulatory care
- The revisit of participants in a clinical trial
- A participant not coming to such a revisit is called "lost to follow-up"
- Kepler Follow-up Program
- Follow-Up and Arrangement Committee, a former alliance of Iraqi opposition groups
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.