From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Foma may refer to:
- FOMA (Freedom of Mobile Multimedia Access), a Japanese mobile telecommunications service
- Sergei Fomenko, nicknamed "Foma", Ukrainian musician
- Foma, a term meaning "harmless untruths" from the fictional religion Bokononism in Kurt Vonnegut's novel Cat's Cradle
- Foma, the narrator of Nikolai Gogol's short story "A Bewitched Place"
- Foma, an album by The Nixons
- Foma, a Brazilian design studio founded by Davison Carvalho
- Foma, a Czech photographic film company, formerly Fotochema
- foma (software), an open-source compiler, programming language, and C library for constructing finite-state automata and transducers compatible with Xerox lexc and twolc
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.