From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up font in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Font may mean:
- Font in typography, a complete character set in a particular point size, in a particular typeface
- Computer font
- Holy water font, a vessel for holy water, often seen at the entrance of a church
- Baptismal font, a container for holy water used in the Christian ceremonial of baptism
- Fountain (archaic usage, also spelled fount)
- Kerosene lamp font, the container at the base of an oil or kerosene lamp that holds the oil, also spelled fount
- Beer Font the beer taps and associated piping above the bar often seen in pubs.
- Other meanings
- Font, Switzerland, a municipality of the canton of Fribourg
- River Font, a river in Northumberland, England
- Héctor Font, Spanish footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Font.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.