|This article is outdated. (April 2012)|
Fontainebleau Resorts, LLC, is a resort-hotel company started by South Florida real estate developers Turnberry Associates and the Plant family in 2005 after their purchase of the famous Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida. The two families each hold a 50% stake in the company. The company is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The company is headed by Turnberry Principal, Jeffrey Soffer, PLANTworldwide owner Brett Plant,and former Mandalay Resort Group President, Glenn Schaeffer. The company currently has several ongoing hotel and condominium development projects in Miami Beach and Las Vegas, with several more on the way, and Schaeffer has suggested that Fontainebleau will go public in order to raise money for their multi-billion dollar development plans.
On April 17, 2007, Publishing and Broadcasting Limited (now Crown Limited) announced that it had entered into an agreement to acquire 19.6% of Fontainebleau Resorts for US$250 million.
Schaeffer is no longer with the company.
- Fontainebleau Las Vegas LLC
- Fontainebleau Las Vegas Holdings LLC
- Fontainebleau Las Vegas Capital Corp.
- "Marta Lautin Named Vice President of Marketing for the Fontainebleau Resorts Brand, Which Includes the Fontainebleau Las Vegas and Fontainebleau Miami Beach" (Press release). 2007-11-14. Retrieved 2008-08-03.
- Fontainebleau's top executive leaves company on www.lvrj.com
- "Fontainebleau lenders want to force Chapter 7". South Florida Business Journal. 2009-09-29.
- Fontainebleau Resorts Official site for Fontainebleau Resorts
|This article about a hotel or resort in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|