From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fontenelle may refer to people:
- Bernard le Bovier de Fontenelle (1657–1757), a French writer
- Guy Éder de La Fontenelle, (16th Century) of the house of Beaumanoir, one of the partisans of the Catholic League, renowned bandit in western Brittany.
- Logan Fontenelle, a chief of the Omaha Tribe
- Fontenelle, Wyoming, a census-designated place in the US state of Wyoming
- Fontenelle (crater), a crater on the moon
- Fontenelle Abbey, in Normandy, France
- Hotel Fontenelle, once a grand hotel in Omaha, Nebraska
- Fontenelle Boulevard in Omaha
- Fontenelle Elementary School in Omaha
- Logan Fontenelle Housing Project in Omaha
- Logan Fontenelle Middle School in Bellevue, Nebraska
- Fontenelle's Post in Nebraska Territory
- Fontenelle Forest in Bellevue, Nebraska
In communes of France:
- Fontenelle, Aisne, in the Aisne department
- Fontenelle-en-Brie, in the Aisne department
- Fontenelle, Côte-d'Or, in the Côte-d'Or department
- Fontenelle, Territoire de Belfort, in the Territoire de Belfort department
- Fontenelle-Montby, in the Doubs department
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.