From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fontenoy (French pronunciation: [fɔ̃tənwa]) may refer to:
- Maud Fontenoy (born 1977), French sailor
- Fontenoy, a village in the municipality of Antoing, Belgium
- Fontenoy, in the Aisne département
- Fontenoy, in the Yonne département
- Fontenoy-la-Joûte, in the Meurthe-et-Moselle département (a book town)
- Fontenoy-le-Château, in the Vosges département
- Fontenoy-sur-Moselle, in the Meurthe-et-Moselle département
- Fontenoy, an unincorporated community in Brown County, Wisconsin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fontenoy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.