||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
FooBillard version 3.0a
FooBillard is a free and open-source, OpenGL-based sports simulation video game. The cue sports simulator was originally implemented for Linux and ported to AROS, Mac OS X, MorphOS and Windows. It has a realistic physics engine and a computer opponent AI.
The games that can be played in FooBillard are:
The original FooBillard has not been under development for many years. The Foobillard++ project was created to provide a continuation of the game's development.
Recently there is also an android version available.
- foobillard on SourceForge.net – original project by Florian Berger
- foobillard++ on SourceForge.net – continuation under a different name
- Mac Version of FooBillard
- Android version of fooBillard
- FooBillard Plus (fork of FooBillard)
|This article on a cue sports-themed video game is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to snooker is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|