From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Food is any substance, composed of carbohydrates, water, fats and/or proteins, that is either eaten or drunk by any animal, including humans, for nutrition or pleasure.
Food may also refer to:
- Food (album), an album and song by British hard rock band Zico Chain
- Food (film), a short film by Jan Švankmajer
- Food Inc., a 2009 documentary
- Food (band), a jazz band initiated by Ian Bellamy and Thomas Strønen
- "Food", an episode of the Adult Swim television series, Off the Air
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.