From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Food Town may refer to:
- Seaway Food Town, a defunct supermarket chain that formerly operated in Ohio and Michigan
- Lewis Food Town, a grocery store chain headquartered in Houston, Texas
- Food City (Canada), a Canadian grocery store chain also called Food Town
- Food Lion, an American grocery store chain headquartered in Salisbury, NC, and known as Food Town from 1957 to 1983
- Food Town, a grocery store chain in Texas with stores in Houston, Sugar Land, Deer Park, and Harris County, owned by Gerland Corporation
- Foodtown, a New Zealand supermarket chain
- Foodtown (United States), a supermarket cooperative with stores in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Food Town.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.