|Single by Westlife|
|from the album Westlife|
|B-side||"Tunnel of Love"|
|Released||27 March 2000|
|Recorded||Cheiron Studios, Stockholm, Sweden|
|Writer(s)||Jörgen Elofsson, David Kreuger, Per Magnusson|
|Producer(s)||David Kreuger, Per Magnusson|
|Westlife singles chronology|
"Fool Again" was the last single to be released from Westlife's self-titled debut album. It became the band's fifth consecutive UK number one single and spent 12 weeks on charts. It sold over 215 000 copies in UK so far. The video for the single was filmed in Mexico City, Mexico, most notably in locations such as Zócalo and Ciudad Satélite. The song was featured in the Filipino multinational food service company Jollibee.
Tours performed at
Where Dreams Come True (2001)
World of our Own Tour (2002)
Unbreakable Tour (2003)
The Love Tour (2007)
Back Home Tour (2008)
- "Fool Again" (2000 Remix) - 3:49
- "Tunnel of Love" - 3:09
- "Fool Again" (Video) - 3:49
|This section needs additional citations for verification. (February 2011)|
|Belgian (Flanders) Singles Chart||38|
|Danish Singles Chart||5|
|Europe (Eurochart Hot 100)||9|
|German Singles Chart||80|
|Irish Singles Chart||2|
|Italian Singles Chart||46|
|Netherlands Singles Chart||13|
|Swedish Singles Chart||5|
|Swiss Singles Chart||39|
|UK Singles Chart||1|
|UK Radio Airplay Chart||8|
"Never Be The Same Again" by Melanie C featuring Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez
|UK Singles Chart
2 April 2000 (1 week)
"Fill Me In" by Craig David
- "Westlife". theofficialcharts.com. The Official Charts Company. Retrieved 2011-02-01.
- "Westlife | Official Top 20". MTV UK. MTV Networks. Viacom. Retrieved 2011-02-02.
- "Billboard - Google Books". Books.google.ca. 2000-04-22. Retrieved 2014-02-01.
- "Hit Parade Italia - Indice per Interprete: W". Hitparadeitalia.it. Retrieved 2014-02-01.
|This 2000s pop single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|