From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Football field or football pitch may refer to the playing areas of several codes of football: ,
- Association football pitch (soccer), a rectangular field, usually 105 m × 68 m or 7140 m2
- American football field, a rectangular field, 120.0 yd × 53.3 yd or 6400 yd2
- Australian rules football playing field
- Canadian football field, a rectangular field, 150 yd × 65 yd or 9750 yd2
- Gaelic football playing field, a rectangular field, 130–145 m long and 80–90 m wide
- Rugby league playing field, a rectangular field, 112–122 m long and 68 m wide
- Rugby union playing field, a rectangular field, 100 m long and 70 m wide
- Football field (length), an unusual unit of length
- Football field (area), an unusual measure of area
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Football field.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.