Footjob is a sexual practice with the feet that involves one’s feet being rubbed on a partner in order to induce sexual excitement, stimulation or orgasm. It is considered to be a part of foot fetishism. Footjobs are most often performed on males, with one partner using his/her feet and/or toes to stroke or rub the other partner's penis. Footjob may also refer to the practice of using one’s feet and/or toes to caress a female partner’s breasts or vaginal area.
Footjobs are a type of Non-Penetrative Sex that can be performed as an act of foreplay or until the receiving partner orgasms. The person giving a footjob uses his/her feet and/or toes to stimulate the partner by rubbing or stroking (or anything which may be done to the genitals with the feet) the genitals of the partner. This may be done barefoot, or while wearing footwear such as socks, pantyhose, stockings, flip-flops, high heels, boots, and sandals.
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (November 2012)|
Basic Methods 
There are a number of variations on the practice of a footjob, which can include:
- Alternately or concurrently using the toes, soles and arches of one's feet to stroke or rub the partner's genitals.
- Toejob: one partner primarily uses his/her toes to stroke or rub the penis of his/her partner, often placing the glans and/or shaft of the male’s penis between his/her big toe and second toe while performing the toejob.
- Solejob: one partner primarily uses the soles of his/her feet to stroke or rub the other partner's penis.
- Stepping: one partner applies pressure to the other partner's penis by stepping on it. This can be with heels, barefoot or with other footwear.
Same Plane 
Both persons sit face to face, while one partner uses his/her feet to stimulate the other partner. The person giving the footjob may also lay on his/her stomach, facing away from the other partner and uses his/her feet to masturbate the partner. This is sometimes called a “reverse footjob”. Alternately, the person giving the footjob may straddle his/her partner from behind, wrapping his/her legs around the person receiving the footjob, using his/her feet to masturbate the other person.
Receiver Superior 
The person receiving the footjob stands or sits upright on a higher plane (such as a chair or bed), while the person giving the footjob lies down on his/her back beneath their partner, raising his/her legs to manipulate the male’s penis with his/her feet.
Giver Superior 
The person receiving the footjob sits or lays on a lower plane, such as the floor, while the person giving the footjob is seated above the partner, using his/her feet to masturbate the partner below him/her.
Popular culture 
- On an episode of Desperate Housewives, actress Eva Longoria's character performs a footjob on a character played by actor Jesse Metcalfe 
- The UK movie 9 Songs features a quick footjob in a bathtub sex scene between Kieran O'Brien and Margo Stilley.
- Eric Danville. The Penthouse Erotic Video Guide. Grand Central Publishing. p. 263. ISBN 0-446-61293-6.
- Angela Lewis. My Other Self: Sexual fantasies, fetishes and kink. The Great American Publishing Society. p. 18.
- "Urban dictionary, definition of the word "Footjob" (2010), Number V". Urbandictionary.com. Retrieved 2013-03-14.
- David Deida (2007). The Enlightened Sex Manual. Sounds True, Inc. p. 123. ISBN 1-59179-585-0.
- "Foot-job". Sexinfo101.com. 2011-06-25. Retrieved 2013-03-14.
- Paszylk, Bartłomiej (2009). The pleasure and pain of cult horror films: an historical survey. McFarland. p. 140. ISBN 0-7864-3695-6.
Internal References 
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Footjob|