The footprint of a communications satellite is the ground area that its transponders offer coverage, and determines the satellite dish diameter required to receive each transponder's signal. There is usually a different map for each transponder (or group of transponders), as each may be aimed to cover different areas.
- Links to fleet information and footprints from SES.
- Links to interactive maps from Intelsat for their fleet of satellites.
- Links to interactive maps for SES World Skies's fleet of satellites.
- Link to maps for Russian Satellite Communications Company satellites
- Link to satellite footprints from SatBeams for Geostationary satellites