|Studio album by Holly Valance|
|Released||14 October 2002|
|Producer||Nellee Hooper, Anders Kallmark, Richard Stannard, Phil Thornalley, Steve Welton-Jaimes|
|Holly Valance chronology|
|Singles from Footprints|
The album was a success in the United Kingdom, where the first single "Kiss Kiss" reached the top position on the singles chart. Footprints peaked at number nine on the albums chart, selling over 100,000 copies and being certified Gold.
In Valance's home country of Australia, success was similar. Footprints reached the top fifteen, sold over 35,000 copies, and was later certified Gold. All three of its singles also reached the top 3 on the singles chart.
Footprints was also successful in Japan, where the album reached number nineteen on the Oricon albums chart and sold 159,606 copies. It was later certified Gold and became one of the big international successes of the year in that country.
"Kiss Kiss" was the first single released by Valance. The single was released in April 2002 and went straight to #1 on the UK and Australian charts. "Down Boy" was the second single, released two months after Valance's debut single "Kiss Kiss". It became a smash hit on the day of its release.
"Naughty Girl" was the third and final single from the album, becoming a Top 3 hit in Australia and Top 20 single in the UK. Six months later, a fourth and final single, "Tuck Your Shirt In", was announced; however, the single was cancelled due to poor sales of the previous single, and Valance was beginning to record her second album, State of Mind.
- Standard edition
- "Kiss Kiss" (Juliette Jaimes, Aksu Sezen, Steve Welton-Jaimes) – 3:25
- "Tuck Your Shirt In" (Joachim Björklund, Savan Kotecha) – 3:19
- "Down Boy" (Rob Davis) – 3:26
- "City Ain't Big Enough" (Joe Belmaati, Mich Hansen, Remee) – 3:38
- "Cocktails and Parties" (Tom Nichols, Johnson Somerset) – 4:02
- "Whoop" (B. Chapman, J. Hogarth, Karen Poole) – 3:24
- "Hush Now" (Felix Howard, Nina Woodford, Fredrik Ödesjö) – 3:33
- "All in the Mind" (F. Gordon, G. Saunders) – 3:47
- "Harder They Come" (Rob Davis, Holly Valance) – 3:38
- "Help Me Help You" (David Munday, Phil Thornalley, Melanie Chisholm) – 3:36
- "Naughty Girl" (Grant Black, Cozi Costi, Deborah Ffrench, Brio Taliaferro) – 3:23
- "Connect" (Julian Gallagher, Tom Nichols, Richard Stannard) – 3:10
- "Send My Best" (Tina Dickow, Valance) – 4:25
- "Twist" (Henrik Korpi, Mathias Johansson, Tom Nichols) – 3:46 (Japanese bonus track)
- Special edition enhanced CD
- 14. "Kiss Kiss" (music video)
- 15. "Down Boy" (music video)
- 16. "The Making of "Down Boy" (video)
|Australian ARIA Albums Chart||15|
|Japan Albums Chart||19|
|Turkish Albums Chart||17|
|UK Albums Chart||9|
- "GOLD ALBUM 他認定作品 2002年11月度" [Gold Albums, and other certified works. November 2002 Edition] (PDF). The Record (Bulletin) (in Japanese) (Chūō, Tokyo: Recording Industry Association of Japan) 518: 7. 10 February 2003. Archived from the original (PDF) on 3 November 2013. Retrieved 17 January 2014.
- "Footprints - Australian chart run". Australian-charts.com. Retrieved 27 October 2008.
- "Footprints - UK chart run". Chartstats.com. Retrieved 27 October 2008.