From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Footscray may refer to:
- Footscray, Victoria, a suburb of Melbourne
- Footscray railway station
- Footscray Town Hall
- Footscray Football Club, the legal name of an Australian rules football club currently branded as Western Bulldogs
- Footscray Bulldogs, the reserve side of Western Bulldogs
- Footscray JUST, a defunct soccer club
- Footscray Institute of Technology, a precursor to Victoria University
- Footscray Park, a large Edwardian park
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Footscray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.