From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Footstep (disambiguation))
|Look up footstep, footsteps, or follow in someone's footsteps in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Footstep or Footsteps may refer to:
- "Footsteps" (Steve Lawrence song), 1960
- "Footsteps" (Dardanelles song), 2007
- "Footsteps" (Pearl Jam song), 1992
- "Footsteps" (Clipse song), 2009
- "Footsteps", a 1994 rock song by Stiltskin from their album The Mind's Eye
- Footsteps (album), a 2009 album by Chris de Burgh
- "Footsteps" (Ri Jong-o song), a 2009 North Korean propaganda song
- Footsteps (Pop Evil Song).
Literature and film
- Footsteps (film), a 1974 short film by Peter Biziou and Alan Parker
- Footsteps (AKA Jejak Langkah), a 1985 novel by Pramoedya Ananta Toer
- Footsteps Press (see T. E. D. Klein for some book references)
- Footsteps, a pull-out section in Living History Magazine
- Footstep 11, a 2007 youth conference at Moneague College hosted by Global Footsteps
- Footprints (poem), a poem about footprints in the sand
- Footsteps (organization), an organization for people who have left or want to leave the ultra-Orthodox Jewish community
- Footfall, a 1985 science fiction novel written by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle
- Footprint, the term for prints made by shoes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Footstep.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.