For the Native Language!
|For the Native language!|
|Ideology||Russian minority politics,
|Politics of Latvia
In 2009 Latvian national-bolsheviks established political party 13 January Movement. In 2011 Linderman was co-founder of an NGO called Native Language and initiated constitutional referendum in Latvia. In 2011 13 January Movement joined forces with Osipovs Party. In July 16, 2012 The Register of Enterprises officially registered political party "For the Native Language!".
For the Native Language! supports increased role for Russian language in education and public administration. It also supports changes in Latvian citizenship so that it would be awarded to a large number of non-citizens. Economically, "For the Native Language!" supports socialism.
- National Bolshevik Party
- Latvian constitutional referendum, 2012
- Russians in Latvia
- Non-citizens (Latvia)
- Зарегистрирована партия Линдермана «Движение 13 января»
- Линдерману удалось зарегистрировать партию
- Latvia has been thrown into a pre-referendum debate in February
- Latvians reject Russian as their second official language
- Minority rights and national identity: debates on Russian language in Latvia
- В Латвии зарегистрировали партию "За родной язык!"
- Oficiāli reģistrēta Lindermana partija "Par dzimto valodu"
- Партия «За родной язык» готова на жесткое противостояние
- Нацбол Линдерман создал в Латвии социалистическую партию