Ford Observatory (Ithaca)
|Location||Ithaca, New York (USA)|
Observatory Web Page
This article is about the New York observatory. For the California location see Ford Observatory (Wrightwood).
The Clinton B. Ford Observatory is an astronomical observatory that is operated by the Ithaca College physics department. The observatory is located in the forest on the south end of the Ithaca College campus in Ithaca, New York (USA). It was constructed in 1998 using funds from the National Science Foundation and a bequest from the late Clinton B. Ford. It houses a CCT-16 16-inch (0.4 m) f/8 Cassegrain telescope.
- Fuertes Observatory, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Hartung-Boothroyd Observatory, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Kopernik Space Education Center, Vestal, New York
- Observatory news
- Ithaca College physics department
- Ithaca Clear Sky Clock Forecasts of observing conditions covering Ford Observatory.