From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Forecast in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Forecast may refer to:
- Forecasting, the process of making statements about events which have not yet been observed
- Weather forecasting, the application of science and technology to predict the weather
- FORECAST (model), system for managing ecosystems and forest growth
- Forecast, an ability attributed to the Pokémon Castform
- Forecast (album), 1993 electronic music by 808 State
- Forecast: Tomorrow, a 2006 compilation album by the jazz group Weather Report
- "Forecast (Intro)", a song by Amerie from Because I Love It
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.