From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up foreign in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foreign may refer to:
- Foreign corporation, a U.S. concept for a corporation that can do business outside its jurisdiction
- Foreign key, a constraint in a relational database
- Foreign language, a language not spoken by the people of a certain place
- Foreign policy, how a country interacts with other countries of the world
- Foreign film, also known as world cinema, are films and film industries of non-English speaking countries
- Foreign accent syndrome, a rare side effect of severe brain injury
- Foreign Policy, an American magazine
- An exogenous antigen that stimulates an immune response
- A concept in Buddhist philosophy, the "non-self" or "absence of separate self"
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.