Foreign affairs (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up foreign affairs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foreign affairs, or foreign policy, consists of strategies chosen by a state to safeguard its national interests and to achieve goals in international relations.
Foreign affairs may also refer to:
International relations 
- Ministry of foreign affairs, a governmental cabinet department; includes a list of Foreign Ministries
- Foreign relations, a state's ongoing management of international relationships
- Diplomacy, the art and practice of conducting negotiations between states
- International relations, an academic field of study
- Civil affairs, a term used by the United Nations and military organizations to cover methods of dealing with civilian populations
Art and culture 
Film and television 
- Foreign Affaires, a 1935 British comedy film
- A Foreign Affair, a 1948 American romantic comedy film by Billy Wilder
- "Foreign Affairs" (Bootsie and Snudge), the 1964 fourth series of Bootsie and Snudge
- "Foreign Affairs" (Family Guy), an episode of Family Guy
- Foreign Affairs, an American journal of international relations
- Foreign Affairs (novel), a 1984 novel by Alison Lurie
- Foreign Affairs (album), a 1977 album by Tom Waits
- Foreign Affair, a 1989 album by Tina Turner
- "Foreign Affair" (Mike Oldfield song), 1983
- A Foreign Affair (album), a 1997 album by Gasolin'
- A Foreign Affair II, double compilation album released by Gasolin' in 2002
- A Foreign Affair (company), an international dating and marriage agency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.