From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up forerunner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Forerunner may refer to:
- A holy person announcing the approaching appearance of a prophet, see precursor (religion). This word is used as a title most singularly in connection to John the Baptist within Christianity, and especially within the Eastern Orthodox tradition.
- Forerunner (album), by the Canadian band, The Cottars
- Forerunner (stamp), in philately, a postage stamp used before a region can produce its own stamps
- Forerunner (Halo), an ancient race in the Halo videogame series
- Forerunner (Dungeons & Dragons), a race of humans in the role-playing game
- Forerunner (robot), a humanoid robot developed by China
- Forerunner (magazine), an American magazine of the early 20th century
- The Forerunner, an internationally distributed Christian campus newspaper from 1981 to 1994
- Garmin Forerunner, a global positioning system device for recreational runners
- Forerunner (comics), a fictional DC Comics character
- Toyota 4Runner, a model of passenger vehicle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Forerunner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.