Forest Park Southeast, St. Louis
|Forest Park Southeast|
|St. Louis neighborhood|
Location of Forest Park Southeast within St. Louis
|• Total||0.64 sq mi (1.7 km2)|
|• Density||4,600/sq mi (1,800/km2)|
|ZIP code(s)||Part of 63110|
Forest Park Southeast is a neighborhood of St. Louis, Missouri. It is bordered by I-64/US-40 on the north, Vandeventer Avenue on the east, I-44 on the south, and Kingshighway and Forest Park on the West.
The Grove is a recent name for the entertainment, dining and commercial district along Manchester Blvd in Forest Park Southeast that is revitalized and developing.
In 2010 the neighborhood's population was 64.3% Black, 30.1% White, 0.2% Native American, 2.4% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 2.0% Two or More Races, and 0.9% Some Other Race. 2.1% of the population was of Hispanic or Latino origin.
- Botanical Heights, St. Louis, neighborhood to the east
- Central West End, St. Louis, neighborhood to the north
- Midtown St. Louis, the nearby area
- National Register of Historic Places - Nomination Forms
- "Forest Park Southeast Historic District". Missouri Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved 2008-05-31.
- "Forest Park Southeast Historic District - Boundary Increase #1 (map)". Missouri Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved 2008-05-31.
- "Forest Park Southeast Historic District - Boundary Increase #2 (map)". Missouri Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved 2008-05-31.
- Forest Park Southeast neighborhood website
|This St. Louis City, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|