Forever and a Day (2011 film)
|Forever and a Day|
Theatrical movie poster
|Directed by||Cathy Garcia-Molina|
|Written by||Melissa Mae Chua|
|Screenplay by||Melissa Mae Chua
|Music by||Francis Concio|
|Editing by||Marya Ignacio|
|Distributed by||Star Cinema|
|Running time||105 minutes|
|Box office||P44.7 Million|
Eugene (Sam Milby) arrives in Bukidnon with only one intention: to forget his problems at work. But when he meets Raffy (KC Concepcion) and as they travel and go on ridiculous and death-defying activities together, they start to form a friendship that goes beyond Eugene’s original plan. Raffy helps Eugene appreciate himself more and to look at things in a positive way. With Raffy, Eugene begins to believe in himself again. Soon, against his own expectations, he admits to himself that has fallen in love with this girl.
But life is truly ironic. The moment Eugene expresses his feelings for her, Raffy suddenly starts to push him away. She admits that he can never have her, and she doesn’t want Eugene to hope for a happy ending with her, because she cannot be loved.
Now, it is Eugene’s turn to make Raffy believe in love again, just as how she reminded him to believe in himself. But is faith enough to change the course of their destiny? And is his love strong enough for him to sacrifice everything for a relationship that will not last, and for a girl who will leave him soon?
- Rayver Cruz as Miko
- Bembol Roco as Gerry
- Dante Rivero as Tatang
- Vivian Velez as Ellen
- Matet de Leon as Cam
- Spanky Manikan as Eugene's Dad
- Bing Pimentel as Eugene's Mom
- Lui Villaruz as Tupe
- Robin Da Rosa as Euge's Brother
- Helga Krapf as Eugene's Sister
- Nikki Valdez as Steff
- Janet Dangcalan as Melinda
- Cathy Garcia-Molina shares how she discovered a different KC Concepcion
- Philippine Box Office: July 6–10 2011
- Mata, Paul (2011-04-25). "KC Concepcion shoots movie with Sam Milby in Bukidnon" (in Tagalog). The Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 2011-03-08.
- Sam Milby says he and Marie Digby are now better off as friends
- Forever and a day music video on YouTube
- Philippine Box Office: June 15–19 2011