Forge Park/495 (MBTA station)
Forge Park/495 MBTA station
|Address||1000 West Central Street
Franklin, MA 02038-3108
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Parking||716 spaces, $4.00 each 7 days a week|
|Bicycle facilities||14 spaces|
|Passengers (2005)||208,780 0%|
Forge Park/495 is a station on the MBTA Franklin Line. The station is the terminus of the line. The station is located in Franklin, Massachusetts and is near Interstate 495 and Massachusetts Route 140. The station has a parking lot with 716 spaces and 15 accessible spaces; spaces cost $4.00 each. Tickets for this station are sold at the Forge Park T for Two located within the station.
- BJ's Wholesale Club
- Franklin Village Shopping Plaza
- Forge Park Business Center
- Interstate 495 South to Cape Cod and North To Lowell.
- Franklin, Massachusetts
- Bellingham, Massachusetts
- Milford, Massachusetts
- GATRA Bellingham "T" Shuttle
- Howe, Peter J. (1988-06-02). "FRANKLIN MBTA OPENS NEW STATION SERVICE SLATED TO BEGIN TODAY; 700 PARKING SPACES PLANNED". Boston Globe. Retrieved 2010-08-10.
|This Massachusetts train station–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|