|Single by Rebecca Lynn Howard|
|from the album Forgive|
|B-side||"Pink Flamingo Kind of Love"|
|Released||May 6, 2002|
|Writer(s)||Trey Bruce, Rebecca Lynn Howard|
|Producer(s)||Trey Bruce, Mark Wright|
|Rebecca Lynn Howard singles chronology|
"Forgive" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music singer Rebecca Lynn Howard. It was released in May 2002 as the only single and title track from her album Forgive, and the only Top 40 country hit of her career. The song peaked at number 12 on Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart. The song is also featured on the soundtrack to NBC drama series Providence. Howard wrote the song with Trey Bruce, who co-produced it with Mark Wright.
The music video was directed by Morgan Lawley and premiered in mid-2002.
"Forgive" debuted at number 56 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart dated May 11, 2002 and spent 30 weeks on the chart.
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||12|
|US Billboard Hot 100||71|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||47|
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. p. 196. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- Dinoia, Maria Konicki. "Forgive". Allmusic. Retrieved 20 May 2011.
- "Rebecca Lynn Howard Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Rebecca Lynn Howard.
- "Rebecca Lynn Howard Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot 100 for Rebecca Lynn Howard.
- "Best of 2002: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2002. Retrieved August 13, 2012.
|This 2000s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|