Formal Methods Europe
Formal Methods Europe (FME) is an organization whose aim is to encourage the research and application of formal methods for the improvement of software and hardware in computer-based systems. The association's members are drawn from academia and industry. It is based in Europe, but is international in scope. FME operates under Dutch law.
Activities include or have included:
- Dissemination of research findings and industrial experience through conferences (every 18 months) and sponsored events;
- Development of information resources for educators;
- Networking for commercial practitioners through ForTIA (Formal Techniques Industry Association).
- "FM 2011: 17th International Symposium on Formal Methods". Limerick, Republic of Ireland: Lero. 20–24 June 2011. Retrieved 16 August 2014.
- "FM 2014: 19th International Symposium on Formal Methods". Singapore: National University of Singapore. 14–16 May 2014. Retrieved 16 August 2014.
|This formal methods-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a scientific organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|