|Industry||Software as a service,|
|Headquarters||Indianapolis, Indiana, USA|
Formstack is an online form builder that enables users to create any type of online form, including surveys, contact forms, event registrations and order forms. Users can then integrate the forms into their websites and begin collecting data. The application allows for organizations to create the forms without any programming, software or special skills required.
Founded in 2006, the company is privately held and headquartered in Indianapolis, IN.
In November 2009, Formstack (then called FormSpring) launched formspring.me, a social question and answer site where users can ask questions, give answers, and learn more about their friends. Because of the success of the site, formspring.me was spun out as a separate company in January 2010 with a different team and different resources. To allow both companies to continue their growth, FormSpring.com became Formstack.com to avoid any confusion with formspring.me.
- "Formstack · Online Form Builder". Formstack. Retrieved 05/27/2013.
- "Formstack Announcement: We’ve Changed Names! | Formstack Blog". 03/22/2010. Retrieved 05/27/2013.
- "FormSpring.com changes name to eliminate confusion with social site | Indianapolis Business Journal | IBJ.com". 03/27/2010. Retrieved 05/27/2013.
- "FormSpring Announces Name Change - Newsroom - Inside INdiana[sic] Business with Gerry Dick". 03/23/2010. Retrieved 05/27/2013.
- Pricing Plans
- Formstack Blog
- Formstack Videos
- Interview with CEO Chris Byers
|This World Wide Web-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|