From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up formula in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A formula, in mathematics, is an entity constructed using the symbols and formation rules of a given logical language.
Formula may also refer to:
- Formula (album), by OLD
- Chemical formula, an expression of the contents of a chemical compound
- Infant formula, a food for infants
- Trinitarian formula, a Biblical phrase
- Well-formed formula, a word that is part of a formal language, in mathematical logic
- Formula (boats)
- Formula fiction, literature following a predictable form
- Formula language, a Lotus Notes programming language
- Formula racing, a type of motorsport
- Bill of materials
- A concept in the theory of oral-formulaic composition, related to oral poetry
- A type of ritual in Roman law
- A defunct video game label of Lost Boys Games, a defunct Dutch game developer
- The Formula (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "formula"
- All pages with titles containing "formula"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.