Forrest W. Breyfogle III (born 1946) is a professional engineer, and the author of thirteen books and over 150 articles on the topic of business management and quality improvement. He is the President and CEO of Smarter Solutions, Inc. and was a member of the board of advisors for the University of Texas Center for Performing Excellence from 2003-2012.
He won the 2004 American Society for Quality Crosby Medal for his book, Implementing Six Sigma, 2nd edition (ISS2). His most recent work (published in 2008) is the Integrated Enterprise Excellence', a set of four books that document a system for enterprise management.
- The Integrated Enterprise Excellence System Austin, TX : Bridgeway Books in cooperation with Citrus Pub., ©2008.ISBN 978-1-934454-11-4 ISBN 1-934454-11-7 This book is an introduction to the following:
- Integrated Enterprise Excellence, Vol. I The Basics ISBN 978-1-934454-12-1 ISBN 1-934454-12-5 
- Integrated Enterprise Excellence, Vol. II Business Deployment ISBN 978-1-934454-15-2 ISBN 1-934454-15-X, .
- Integrated Enterprise Excellence, Vol. III Improvement Project Execution ISBN 978-1-934454-16-9 ISBN 1-934454-16-8,
- Managing Six Sigma, 2001, Wiley, New York. (co-authors: James M Cupello; Becki Meadows)
- Implementing Six Sigma: Smarter Solutions using Statistical Methods, Second edition, 2003, Wiley, Hoboken, NJ.