From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fort Apache may refer to:
- Fort Apache, Arizona
- Fort Apache Indian Reservation, the White Mountain Apache tribe's reservation and former US Army cavalry post near Whiteriver, Arizona
- Fuerte Apache, a housing project outside Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Former nickname of NYPD's 41st Precinct located in the South Bronx, basis for book and film.
- Battle of Fort Apache, 1881
- Fort Apache (hostile place), a metaphorical term for a place providing shelter from hostile action
- Fort Apache Studios, a music recording business and studio based in Bellows Falls, Vermont
- The fictional cavalry post which is the main setting for the television series The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin
- Fort Apache (film), a 1948 John Ford film starring John Wayne
- Fort Apache, The Bronx (film), a 1981 Daniel Petrie film starring Paul Newman
- Fort Apache Napoli, a 2009 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.