Fort St. John Airport
|Fort St. John Airport
North Peace Airport
|Fort St. John Airport, BC|
|IATA: YXJ – ICAO: CYXJ
– WMO: 71943
|Operator||North Peace Airport Services Ltd.|
|Location||Fort St. John, British Columbia|
|Time zone||MST (UTC−07:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||2,280 ft / 695 m|
|Sources: Canada Flight Supplement
Movements from Statistics Canada
Fort St. John Airport (IATA: YXJ, ICAO: CYXJ), North Peace Regional Airport, or North Peace Airport, is located at Fort St. John, British Columbia, Canada. The airport is operated by North Peace Airport Services Ltd (a subsidiary of Vancouver International Airport Authority).
Fort St. John Airport currently has two runways. Runway 11/29 is a 6,909 by 150 ft (2,106 by 46 m) paved runway, while runway 02/20 is a 6,698 by 200 ft (2,042 by 61 m) paved runway.
|Air Canada Express operated by Jazz Air||Vancouver|
|Central Mountain Air||Dawson Creek, Edmonton, Fort Nelson, Prince George|
|WestJet operated by WestJet Encore||Calgary, Vancouver|
Upper Winds Air Ltd.
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 6 February 2014 to 0901Z 3 April 2014
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation — NAV CANADA flight service stations
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fort St. John Airport.|
- Fort St. John Airport
- Vancouver Airport Services (YVRAS)
- COPA Page about this airport on COPA's Places to Fly airport directory
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Fort St. John Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in British Columbia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|