Fort Van Meter
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fort Van Meter (ca. 1754), Hampshire County, West Virginia.
- Fort Van Meter (1756), former name of Fort Pleasant, Hardy County, West Virginia (built by Isaac Van Meter)
- Fort Van Meter (1774), Short Creek, Ohio County, West Virginia
- Fort Van Meter (1770s), Muddy Creek, Greene County, Pennsylvania (built by Jacob Van Meter)
- Fort Van Meter (1770s), Swan's Run, Greene County, Pennsylvania (built by Henry Van Meter)
- Van Meter Fort (1780), Hardin County, Kentucky (built by Jacob Van Meter, Sr)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.