|Public BSE: 532843|
|Founder||Malvinder Mohan Singh and Shivinder Mohan Singh|
|Revenue||9379.4 million (US$150 million)|
|Owner||Malvinder Mohan Singh
Shivinder Mohan Singh
Fortis Healthcare Limited is an established chain of super speciality hospitals based in Delhi, also available in Amritsar, Kolkata, Navi Mumbai, Hyderabad, Mohali, Jaipur, Chennai, Kota, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Mumbai.
Fortis Healthcare will introduce two new medical facilities in the city of Bangalore with the total capacity of 280 beds. Fortis planned to double its size to 10,000 bed capacity in coming five years.
- Travel and health in India. "Fortis: medical health tourism service provider". Indiaheals.com. Retrieved 2010-07-25.
- "2010 BSE Data". www.bseindia.com. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- Network of hospitals; Fortis Healthcare
- "Fortis Healthcare Q4 net up 41% at Rs41.54 cr". Times of India. 29 May 2012.
- "Fortis Healthcare to introduce two new medical facilities in Bangalore". The Economic Times. 25 March 2014.
|This article about a hospital in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|