From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fortitude in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fortitude meaning courage or bravery is the ability and willingness to confront fear, pain, danger, uncertainty, or intimidation.
Fortitude may also refer to:
- HMS Fortitude, a list of Royal Navy ships and installations
- Fortitude (ship), a sailing ship that carried free immigrants to Australia in 1849
- ST Fortitude, an Admiralty tugboat in service from 1947 to 1962
- HMS Fortitude (1780), a 74-gun third rate launched in 1780
- HMS Cumberland (1807) or HMS Fortitude, a convict ship launched as a 74-gun third rate
- USS Fortitude (AMc-81), a United States Accentor-class minesweeper
- Fortitude Valley, Queensland, a section of Brisbane
Art, entertainment, and media
- Fortitude (Botticelli), a painting
- Fortitude (play), a 1968 short work by Kurt Vonnegut
- Fortitude (TV series), a 2015 British drama television series
- Patience and Fortitude, the lion sculptures flanking the entrance to the Schwarzman branch of the New York Public Library
- Fortitude Valley Diehards, an Australian rugby league football club
- Operation Fortitude, a World War II deception operation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fortitude.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.